The methods I use
I apply a strategic approach from generative to evaluative research of the product/service design process. With a methodical and iterative focus, I use a diverse set of Human-Centered design, Design Thinking, and UX methods. In particular:
- Generative research to get a foundational understanding of human behavior and their experience of products.
- In-field participatory research techniques that involves users and stakeholders in the design process.
- Ethnography, longitudinal studies with digital research tools that collects users’ personal experiences, emotions, and social context collected in-situ.
- Experiment design for testing and validation.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis.